Monday, March 30, 2009

Snow... Snow... Snow...

Good morning!
You'll recall that I mention a chance of snow with the cold front that came in last night in my blog "looking ahead" . Looks like this came to be, maybe a few hours later than I thought it might. Looks like the chance of snow will remain today, with the possibility of wrap-around snow bands this afternoon. I have a feeling most of the snow for the rest of the day will stay south-southeast of Denver. We'll see!

Another chance of snow remains for Wednesday - maybe another quick inch or two? We'll have to keep an eye on this.

Best chance for a real storm continues to be Saturday/Saturday night. I'm going to resist getting too excited about this because we just had a decent storm last week and I feel like the likely hood of a repeat remains low.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'd better get excited you LOCO GRINGO! Cause we're in for a solid 20" snow storm!!!!

Anonymous said...

You never know!