Sunday, March 29, 2009

Making it Easier For YOU, The Reader

Good new folks! I have set up an option for a direct feed via the RSS button on the right. Now you can subscribe to my blog and get updates sent to you! I understand that in this information age we (users) demand things to be quick, easy, accessible, and... well, technical!
To subscribe:
1. Look for the icon shown in this image on the right hand side of my blog.
2. Click on it!
3. Follow the simply directions to set up your subscription today by deciding where you want the feed to go! (i.e. www.google.com/reader if you have a GMail account!).

Another option is to "follow" my blog. This option is also found on the right hand side of my blog.

You can thank Mo Pancake for encouraging this change! She wanted things be made easier for YOU the reader. If others of you in my broad viewing base have suggestions on ways to improve this blog, please pass them along!

P.s. There has been a request for another 10-20 inch snow storm (asap). Doing the best I can, but this IS Denver after all, and I wouldn't put money on that happening anytime too soon.

1 comment:

The Waffle said...

Thanks! I'm all subscribed in er whatever. Also, thank you for the public recognition and putting my name in italics.