Sunday, April 12, 2009

Top 10

Top 10 reasons you'll hear for why people don't read this blog:

10. I only have time to get online and do important stuff, like twitter and stumble...

9. I only ever read your stupid weather updates because they appeared in my inbox and that didn't give me much of a choice...

8. I have a life.

7. What's this blog you're always talking about anyway?

6. It's not snowing?

5. I don't know how to bookmark websites, and your url is way to complicated to remember.

4. Url? What's a url?

3. I would tell you I read Robert's blog instead, but that would be a lie too...

2. I figure if any interesting weather is actually going to happen you'll get too excited not to call me and tell me about it!

1. Your blogs are almost as interesting as your stories.

1 comment:

The Waffle said...

I'm gonna have to go with number 2 and mostly number 1.